Payments at NDLS centres can only be made by Credit/Debit card or Google Pay/Apple Pay or using digital Currencies such as Bitcoins. Unfortunately, cash/cheques/postal orders are NOT accepted.
Below is a price list for down payments need to start processing the paper work for your New Driving License.
- New driving licences and renewals
- Category added or removed
- Three year licence (age or medical grounds)
- One year licence (medical grounds)
- Replacement or duplicate licence
- Exchange of a foreign licence
- Renewal for drivers aged 70 years and over
- Updating personal details on driving licence
The fullukdrivinglicense.com will process debit and credit card payments in accordance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) rules. If you wish to use a third-party credit or debit card, Google Pay or Apple Pay for payment, then the third party must be present in-person to make the payment.