add category to license
Welcome to Full UK Driving License. We offer all categories of UK Driving License at very moderate prices. We also help our clients to add a category to their driving License. In case a Client has a driving license of and specific category say B. And needs category A, A or A2 added to Driving License. Here at Full UK Driving License we provide our clients with the possibility of adding another category to License at very moderate prices.
You must hold full entitlement in category B before being granted provisional entitlements in higher categories. For example, if you want to drive a vehicle over 3,500kg you must have full entitlement to drive a vehicle up to 3,500kg (category B). Gaining a provisional entitlement to drive larger or higher category vehicles is known as staging.
- B B+E*, G*, H*
- C1 C1+E*
- C C1+E*, C+E*
- D1 D1+E*
- D D1+E*, D+E*
- *Provisional entitlement granted automatically when a lower category is gained.
The relevant driving licence categories are as follows:
Type of Vehicle Category
Car with trailer. The trailer must weigh up to 750kgs.
It can weigh more than 750kgs as long as the total weight B of the car and the trailer is not more than 3,500kgs and the trailer, when unloaded, weighs less than the car
- Vans and lorries weighing up to 3500 kgs (including vehicles with a trailer weighing up to 750 kgs) B.
- Vans and lorries weighting between 3500 and 7500 kgs C1 (including vehicles with a trailer weighing up to 750 kgs).
- Buses with fewer than 9 seats (including vehicles with a trailer weighing up to 750 kgs) B.
- Buses with more than 8 but fewer than 17 seats (including vehicles with a trailer weighing up to 750 kgs) D1 provided they are not used for hire or reward. Any vehicle in category B with a trailer weighing more than 750kgs B & E.
Any vehicle in category C1 with a trailer where the combination weighs no more than 12000 kgs (in Northern Ireland, towing a trailer weighing over 750kg C1 plus E with a combined weight of 1200-8250 kg for licences issued before 1 January 1997
Any vehicle in category D1 with a trailer weighing more than 750 kgs where the combination weighs no more D1 plus E than 12000 kgs
3 or 4 wheeled cars or vans where the unladen B1 weight is no more than 550 kgs
- Motor tricycles B1
- Invalid cars B1
- Agricultural tractors F
- Mowing machines K
- Pedestrian-controlled vehicles K
- Road Roller G
- Tracked vehicles H
- Electrically propelled vehicles L
- Vehicles exempt from vehicle excise duty N